05 March 2014

For the boys!

Good evening Everyone,

Time for another DT project & a new challenge over at Divas by Design (time flies!)... This week's challenge is Let's hear it for the boys. Not an easy one for me, for sure, since I am usually rather useless with male cards. However, believe it or not, I actually have not one but TWO creations for this week's theme... I had a few manly occasions to celebrate recently ;-)

The first card is a little bit more traditional, with the oh so recently popular "tache" (of even a few of them!). The other one is more of a shaped card - having fun with different folds of cards is always most welcome for me - love making these a bit more quirky creations!

Hope you like these, have a great day!


A little mustache managed to hide even on the inside ;-)


 The card opens (when you "unhook" the front from underneath the collar) 
and reveals the message inside - fun!

I am entering my cards into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Monochromatic
Inky Impressions - 3D projects
Paper Crafting Journey - Make it manly/boyish

M.

10 comments:

  1. I love them both! I have made tonnes of those little shirt ones for fathers day before and they are just so much fun!
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, especially the shirt!
    ♥ Sandra ♥ DTsis

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fabulous cards. Love the shape of the shirt and super design of the 'tache' card. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! I like the papers you used. Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool cards! Great ideas, hugs Justyna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely boy cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions!

    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mirella, what a fabulous creations ! Well done. I am not great with male cards, but you did a wonderful work. Hugs, Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you’d like to know your project has been chosen to be showcased as my weekly fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/03/feature-friday-3282014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy, appreciate it! Have a look at my newer posts - nice new projects ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...