24 September 2014

Inspired by a... shoe!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome in the FALL! I cannot believe it's autumn already... We really, truly are approaching the "C" season, eh!? I guess I will need to start thinking about gifts!

In the meantime, and before my poor account starts feeling a bit upset, here's something fashionable yet cheap ;-) A card inspired by a Manolo Blahnik!


Truth be told, before the Sex and the City era, I had no idea who or what Manolo Blahnik were...! My feet are still clueless, however, I now own a piece of a Blahnik in my craftroom... Kind of... :-)

Here's what I came up with, I hope you like it! 


My favourite feature is the gold embossing - it looks really beautiful in person! The colouring was done using some of my Tesco's Finest watercolours, and here and there they were supported by ProMarkers touch ups. The lovely sentiment is from Mama Elephant (yes, this love affair is still on!), and the flowers - unfortunately I don't have the packaging anymore, hence the stamp is "from my stash". 



I am entering the shoe... I mean the card... into the following challenges:

Runway Inspired - Manolo Blahnik
Passion For Promarkers - Autumn Colours
QKR -  Fall Colours
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes

Have a great second half of the week!

M.

6 comments:

  1. What a great take on your "inspiration" shoe! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & you did a fab job using the inspiration photo!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Inky Impressions & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining the theme I have choosen this week at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mirella,
    This looks fab. I love the design, & the inspiration - though I'd never be able to walk in heels that high, even if could afford them!! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The golden shine is just gorgeous against the kraft! Thank you so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your embossing - really sets off the design! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...