11 September 2014

It feels so summery!!!

Hi Everyone,

I know, I know - the crafty world slowly starts admitting that "it's beginning to look at lot like Christmas", but for a short while I am still trying to keep out of that craze... I probably won't last long (LOL), but for now - I'm trying to stay strong! And the lovely, sunny and almost summery weather in Ireland is really helping! Fair enough, the mornings might already be gloomy and cold, but boy are the afternoons and evenings still lovely! 

The summery mood made me create the below card (inspired by a card I made a good while ago - see here) - will come handy next year for Mother's Day. I know what you're thinking - I refuse to make Christmas cards 3 months before Christmas (crikey, is it really only 3 months?!), but I make Mother's Days cards already!? Well, welcome to my mad world ;o) Sometimes you just make what your imagination tells you, and that's it!  And this time my imagination told me to put a Mother's Day sentiment on this card, eek!

So, without further ado - here's the card, all ready for somebody's lucky Mum somewhere out there in the world! :o)





I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Moving Along With the Times - Add texture
Inky Impressions - ABCs [my interpretation being: use alphas]
A Gem of a Challenge - It's summer time

Oh, and before I go, I also wanted to thank the owners of the Inky Impressions challenge blog for offering me a DT spot on their team - unfortunately, due to personal circumstances I had to decline the offer, but I hope one day I will be reconsidered for the "job".

Have a lovely summery weekend (here's to hoping!),

M.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love all the details and the mini butterfly inside!
    Thanks for joining us at our ABC's challenge at Inky Impressions
    Ruthie~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! It's so gorgeous, the texture is amazing and fits the challenge so well. Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT. Claire MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, I love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...